An extensive network of major property figures, first-hand exposure to client accounting and financial data reporting, and experience in a first-class multinational corporate environment: our client is offering all this and more with their interim Client Accountant vacancy, which could be perfect for you.
This hybrid Client Accountant role requires someone who is capable of managing client accounts, including producing relevant reports for internal/external stakeholders and responding to ad-hoc queries directly from Property Managers and Clients alike. The successful candidate will become a prominent figure across the finance function, liaising frequently with credit control and taking charge to identify financial risk during year-end audits.
- Immediately available, part qualified in CIMA/ACCA and experience in a similar Client Accounting role (though this is by no means essential).
- Diligence, drive and determination – a total commitment to putting your best foot forward and delivering stellar results.
- A keen eye for detail and an analytical mind who is able to communicate well with both finance and non-finance personnel.
- Intermediate skills on Excel (e.g., VLOOKUPS and Pivot Tables) as well as wider Office 365 package.
What you will receive:
- A coveted role with one of the world’s premier property institutions, with direct mentorship from the veteran Client Finance Team Leader.
- Second-to-none exposure and visibility across the finance function as you cultivate an extensive network of property professionals.
- Great experience with client accounting and a placement where you can build upon your solid foundation in technical accounts.
- A golden chance to develop your commercial acumen and establish yourself as a corporate professional
If this interim Client Accountant role appeals to you, or you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch – we look forward to considering your application.