We have a fantastic opportunity for a Bookkeeper to join a growing Construction business just outside Tamworth. They are looking for someone well-experience within accounts that is eager to take the next step in their career. You will be brought in on a long-term contract where you will be overseeing a small team within a growing business, where there is the potential for a permanent contract.
This is an exciting role where you will have the opportunity to broaden your knowledge of accounts. In a varied position covering transactional duties across Accounts Payable and Receivable, as well as getting involved with Month-end responsibilities such as bank reconciliations, posting month-end journals and completing accounts to Trial Balance.
- Have strong communication skills and be a confident individual because you will be liaising with stakeholders across the company
- Be an accounts professional with a wealth of experience across transactional finance, with at least 3 years in Accounts Payable
- Have strong attention to detail, and be an individual who is confident following their own initiative
- Be available immediately, because our client needs someone in as soon as possible
What you will receive
- Join a business where your knowledge and experience will be valued, where you have the opportunity to implement change
- Contribute to the company’s growth whilst working in a supportive and welcoming team, that works together to achieve their goals
- Work alongside like-minded, driven colleagues, in a business that strongly believes in investing in their employees
- Gain experience in a well-respected business, which offers a competitive salary, flexible hours and is close to the local amenities
If you are an immediately available Bookkeeper that is excited to join a growing business, please apply now!