My client, a lovely family run business who are passionate about employee’s wellbeing based in Coventry. They currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Bookkeeper to join their team on a permanent basis.
Working in a friendly and well-established team you will report to Financial Controller and be responsible for end-to-end payroll, reconciliation of bank accounts and liaising with internal and external and stakeholders. This is remarkable opportunity to join a business where you will be part of a company who are doubling in growth.
- Currently studying AAT qualification with the intention and ambition to progress and complete your qualifications in the near future
- Be a confident communicator and have the ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders whilst demonstrating a high level of comfort
- Advanced Excel knowledge with strong commercial acumen and analytical skills, with excellent attention to detail
- Have previous experience working in a similar role and demonstrate professional integrity and ability to meet deadlines
In return you will:
- Enjoy impressive company benefits that include including working within a small team closely alongside a qualified accountant to enable you to gain exposure, and have the autonomy to do your role as you see fit
- Be part of a fun, vibrant team who have relentless thirst for innovation and excellence
- Work within a forward-thinking company who will challenge you, reward you for being a high achiever and allow you to gain great exposure
- Work for a business who strongly believe in supporting and developing people in their careers and are proud of their award-winning internal training programmes
If you are an experience Bookkeeper looking for a unique role where you contribute to companies’ strategic direction then please apply as soon as possible as interviews/shortlisting will take place imminently/next week!