My client, a family run business who are going through a fantastic period of growth and expansion business based in Coventry. They currently have an exciting opportunity for a bookkeeper to join their team on a permanent basis.
Working in a supportive and friendly team, you will report to the Financial Controller and working and be responsible for end-to-end payroll, accounts payable and This is an exceptional business to join where you will gain all round exposure and add value to the business as they go through an exciting period of growth.
- Have prior experience of managing SME company books, skills ranging from purchase ledger control, sales ledger control, payroll and any ad hoc reports required from senior management
- Show strong characteristics when coming up with new business strategies whilst being able to work on your own initiative
- Be able to apply your previous experience of procedure implementation to create reports and month end actions to add real value to the business.
In return you will;
- Work for a company that is striving to advance and expand within their market offering a long-term position for the right person.
- Work alongside a local practice who will feed you information to help you eventually bring the finance function in house.
- Be able to essentially create your own role and put in processes that will enable your job to run more efficiently.
- Be given the option to further your accountancy knowledge within an up and coming business with great advancement opportunities
If you are an experience bookkeeper looking for a unique role where you can contribute to the company’s strategic direction and success then please apply as soon as possible as interviews/shortlisting will take place imminently/next week!