An amazing Bookkeeping job opportunity has become available within a fast-growing property business south of the Birmingham City Centre! This position offers the chance for someone to support the business with both purchase ledger and sales ledger tasks, predominately focusing on the treasury tasks of the business. The key thing that this role will be looking after is the cash management of the business and the movement of this cash between a variety of the businesses bank accounts.
As mentioned above, one of the key responsibilities of this role is the management of cash as well as the movement of this cash between a variety of the businesses bank accounts. The ideal person for this role will have had exposure with banking platforms before and will be confident with transferring funds. The movement of this cash will be dependent on certain payments the AP team are looking to make, so someone who has knowledge/prior experience within Accounts Payable would be beneficial. This role here is a maternity cover position and is looking to begin quite quickly, so please only apply if you are immediately available or on a short notice period.
- Be immediately available, this position is ideally looking to get started ASAP so being immediately available or on a one week notice would be beneficial.
- Have worked within a bookkeeping role previously, or a finance role that was broad and covered cash management and working within banking platforms.
- Have a keen eye for detail and be confident working with large amounts of cash, this role will be supporting with all outgoing payments and incoming payments.
- Have strong customer service skills, this role will be working with a range of departments within the business so someone who is social and can get along with all people is key.
What you will receive
- Have the option for flexible working; this business is open to the idea of the successful person working from home 2-3 days a week.
- Although this role is a contract, the business is going through a period of growth and the manager has said there is a strong chance the role can convert to permanent!
- Get the opportunity to take a step up in your career and work as part of a large finance team.
- Secure fast paced, interesting work over the Christmas period.
If you are someone who has been working in a finance role for a few years who is looking to take a step up and take on a more integral role within the business then this role could be for you. If you think this could be you then please submit your CV now!