We are currently recruiting for an experienced Bookkeeper to join our fabulous client based in Lichfield! The team are sociable and welcoming, they’re hoping for someone to get involved with them and stay for years to come! We are looking for a friendly and confident candidate with all round experience to hit the ground running in this role.
The successful candidate will be trusted to take full autonomy over their day and their workload. Day-to-day the Bookkeeper will be looking after elements of both Sales Ledger and Purchase Ledger, keeping on top of payments owed and payments due. This role sits closely with the Financial Controller to ensure smooth running of the Finance department. We are looking for a confident individual with excellent communication skills to get involved in the wider team and become an indispensable member of the business!
- The successful Bookkeeper must have previous working experience in order to hit the ground running in this role!
- We are looking for a confident and sociable character to fit in with the wider team!
- Due to the nature of this role, it will require excellent communication skills and organisational skills!
- Good knowledge of Microsoft packages and Sage would be desirable as they will be used on a daily basis!
What You Will Receive
- Become an indispensable member of a sociable and welcoming team!
- Benefit from a really easily accessible location, with free parking and fabulous offices!
- Enjoy flexible working hours, should you need/want them!
- Feel absolutely valued whilst managing your own workload and taking ownership of your day and processes!
We are on the look-out for an experienced Bookkeeper that can hit the ground running in this warm and welcoming team. This is the perfect opportunity to shake up your 9-5/Monday-Friday in the well-rounded and varied role! If this sounds like the role you have been searching for then please apply now, interviews can take place immediately!