Our client, a well-recognised Manufacturing business, are on the lookout for an experienced Bookkeeper to join their established team in Wolverhampton. Ideally, the candidate will be immediate or on a shorter notice period. The successful Bookkeeper should be friendly, committed and keen to become a part of the team! The team is long standing and they are hoping for an applicant that will join them long-term.
Although training can be provided, our client is hoping for an applicant that can take on this role seamlessly! Duties of this role will include bank reconciliations, chasing outstanding payments where necessary, allocating payments and raising invoices. Overall our client are looking for a great personality fit, they are local business that like to have fun whilst there! This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Bookkeeper looking for a change of scenery in a fun and friendly business!
- We are looking for a Bookkeeper with previous experience that can get cracking in this role from the get go!
- Team fit is extremely important to our client, the general culture is friendly and positive so a similar personality would be ideal!
- Due to the nature of the business and the culture within the team this is an office based role
- We are ideally looking for a Bookkeeper that is either immediately available or on a shorter notice, although this is not essential
What You Will Receive
- Be a valued member of the team in an established in a well-recognised and long-standing local business!
- Work alongside like-minded people and within a supportive and friendly environment!
- Become an indispensable team member with your winning personality and your expertise!
- Enjoy quarterly staff socials, paid for by the business!
We are recruiting for an experienced, confident and positive Bookkeeper, ideally on a shorter notice, that can hit the ground running in the role and stay with our client for years to come! If this sounds like the role for you, then please apply now! Interviews are taking place immediately.