We have a fantastic opportunity for a Bookkeeper within a well-respected business based in Birmingham city centre. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone local to the area with experience in accounts to receive a more holistic view of a company’s accounts. This is a temporary contract with the potential for a permanent contract.
In this varied role, your duties will cover all of transactional finance including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, as well as month-end duties such as bank reconciliations, posting month-end journals and completing accounts to Trial Balance.
- Be an accounts professional with knowledge and experience across transactional finance
- Have strong communication skills and be a confident engaging individual because you will be liaising with internal stakeholders across the company
- Be an individual with a strong attention to detail, who is capable of using Excel analyse data sets
- Be immediately available because our client needs someone yesterday!
What you will receive
- Gain experience within a well-respected business that offers a competitive salary, is close to the local amenities and has the potential for a permanent contract
- Join a business where our knowledge and experience is values, where your voice will be heard
- Contribute to the company’s growth, whilst working within a supportive and stable team, that works together to achieve their goals
- Work alongside like-minded colleague, in a business that strongly believes in investing in their employees
If you are an immediately available bookkeeper that is ready to hit the ground running, please apply now!