We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced bookkeeper with our well-established clients based in Bromsgrove. Due to the company’s continued growth there is an exciting opportunity to join the accounting department where the company is looking to hire ASAP.
This is a temp to perm position, where you will have the opportunity to broaden your knowledge of accounts. In a varied position covering all of transactional duties, as well as including month-end responsibilities such as bank reconciliations, posting month-end journals and completing the accounts to Trial Balance.
- Be a confident and engaging individual with strong communication skills because you will liaising with internal stakeholders across the company
- Be an accounts professional with knowledge across Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger, with some month-end duties
- Have a strong attention to detail and be an individual who is capable of using Excel to analyse data
- Be available immediately, because our client is excited to grow their team
What you will receive
- Gain experience within a well-respected business, with opportunities for a permanent contract
- Join a business where your knowledge and experience will be valued, where you have the opportunity to implement change
- Contribute to the company’s growth in an industry-leading business that strongly believes in investing in their employees
- Work alongside like-minded and driven individuals like yourself that are excited to join this fun and dynamic team
If you are an immediately available Bookkeeper, who is excited to come in and hit the ground running, please apply now!