We are recruiting for a Bookkeeper in a well-respected business in Birmingham. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with experience within accounts to receive a more holistic view of a company’s accounts. This is a long-term contract with potential for a permanent contract.
This is an exciting role where you will have the opportunity to broaden your knowledge of accounts. In a varied position covering transactional duties across Accounts Payable and Receivable, as well as month-end duties such as bank reconciliation, positing month-end journals and completing the accounts to Trial Balance.
- Have strong communication skills and be a confident individual because you will be liaising with stakeholders across the company
- Be an accounts professional with knowledge and experience across transactional finance
- Have strong attention to detail, and be a highly adaptable individual who is capable of learning new accounting software quickly
- Be available immediately, because our client needs someone in yesterday
What you will receive
- Gain experience in a well-respected business, which offers a competitive salary
- Join a business where your knowledge and experience will be valued, where you have the opportunity to implement change
- Contribute to the company’s growth whilst working in a fun and dynamic team, that works together to achieve their goals
- Work alongside like-minded and driven colleagues, in a business that strongly believes in investing in their employees
If you are an immediately available accounts professional who is excited to come in and hit the ground running, please apply now!