My client is a professional services business looking for someone with a similar background who has had exposure with liaising with clients on a daily basis. As the Billing Clerk, you will be responsible for ensuring all accounts are reconciled an ensuring all cash is allocated accurately.
This is an integral part of the business as a key focus will be on minimising any payment issues and will be focusing on building rapport with clients, raising invoices, reconciliations and other ad-hoc tasks including supporting the Accounts Receivable team. As this is a junior position, our client will provide you with in depth training and this role will suit someone who is studying AAT and has worked in a similar finance position.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to build rapport with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Be ambitious and motivated with the expertise to showcase organisational skills and assist with balancing different tasks
- Knowledge of accounting principles and strong Excel skills including confidence with formulas and account reconciliations
- Currently studying AAT with the ambition to complete your studies in the near future, ideally having experience within a similar role as a Billing clerk or Sales Ledger Clerk
In Return, You Will:
- Join a team who will not only strengthen your accounting experience but also allow you to gain exposure in other areas as you will get the opportunity to assist with the Credit Control department
- Join a fast-paced, growing organisation who focus on developing your career, and reward you for being a high achiever
- Enjoy impressive benefits including a competitive salary, free on-site parking and company pension contribution
- Gain the opportunity to execute your own ideas and help with the overall improvements
If you’re an ambitious and enthusiastic Billing Clerk, looking for their next challenge and to add vital value to a successful business then please apply now!