Mitchell Adam are delighted to continue their exciting collaboration with an up and coming construction firm in Birmingham City Centre. This organisation has consistently expanded since their establishment in the early early 2000’s and are now looking to bring into their team a talented Assistant Management Accountant. They are looking for an aspiring accountant who has ambitions to become chartered, they provide a fantastic study support package to help their employees achieve this impressive feat.
They are an organisation that remembers their humble origins, and wishes to keep their values that have helped them succeed in this industry. They care deeply about the satisfaction of their employees and are always looking for new ways to improve the culture and experience in their offices. They have recently taken on some of the most sought after projects in not only Birmingham, but also in London’s Canary Wharf, they have large ambitions to continue to develop, but keep a keen eye out to ensure that they continue to create a fantastic culture and atmosphere for their staff. As an Assistant Management Accountant, you will be completing tasks such as general month end responsibilities such as accruals, prepayments and balance sheet reconciliations, but also working closely with the Head of Finance to understand the financial health of the organisation and analysing and creating financial reports to understand how the business can develop.
- To be either currently studying for your ACCA or CIMA qualification, or to have already sat and passed at least one examination.
- To have experience completing month end responsibilities, such as accruals and prepayments.
- To be confident and charismatic, you will be working directly with the Head of Finance, which will rely on your communication skills.
- To be aspirational, there are avenues for progression for those who show initiative and development within this role.
You will receive
- A fantastic benefits program, one that comes with a generous study support package.
- A brilliant opportunity for progression, this organisation are seeking a candidate who has the ability to potentially gain some senior responsibilities.
- The chance to work for an organisation with a fantastic working social culture, one that really will be engaging and entertaining to work for.
- The chance to work directly with the Head of Finance, someone who is happy and eager to assist you with your work and progression.
An expanding organisation in Birmingham City Centre are looking to bring on a talented individual into their experienced team, they are looking for an aspiring Assistant Management Accountant to grow into this position and gain some senior responsibilities. Study support is provided for those studying CIMA or ACCA.