Are you an Assistant Management Accountant looking for your next opportunity? Our client, an industry leading, worldwide consultancy firm is seeking a talented and driven individual to join their finance team. This role offers the flexibility of working from home, and the company will provide study support to help you advance your career. If you have prior knowledge of accruals, prepayments, and balance sheet reconciliations, we want to hear from you!
Day to day you will be assisting with the preparation of monthly management accounts, including variance analysis with commentary. You will gain exposure with the preparation of the annual budget and quarterly forecasts, conducting regular balance sheet reconciliations and supporting ad hoc tasks as required by your qualified Finance Manager, side by side on international accounts.
- Currently be studying a relevant accounting qualification (ACCA/CIMA).
- Have prior experience in preparing monthly management accounts.
- Be comfortable in your knowledge of accruals, prepayments, and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Have strong Excel skills, bonus if you have Oracle experience.
What you will receive
- Flexible working arrangements (Currently 2 days in).
- Study support to help you advance your career.
- Work under a wonderful, qualified Finance Manager that will be able to train you with their wealth of knowledge.
- Opportunity to work for a well-known business with a strong reputation in the industry.
If you’re a driven and ambitious Junior Management Accountant with the skills and experience we’re looking for, please apply now.