Mitchell Adam have finally put pen to paper to confirm their new partnership with an established construction firm in Birmingham City Centre. This organisation has recently expanded and are looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to join their talented and energetic team. Their offices are sleek, modern and newly renovated and they are looking for an exceptional individual to join their team who has a strong foundation level of experience in accounting with experience completing month end task to join their exciting operation.
Their offices are a short walk from New Street Station and has free-on site car parking. They have recently continued their consistent expansion and have year on year took on new clients and have become involved in some of the UK’s most impressive construction projects, including some of the exciting works going on currently in Birmingham and even some future projects guaranteed in London’s Canary Wharf. They are looking to bring on an individual to help with the increased workload that has arrived with the new clientele. They are looking for a candidate who has a decent level of experience with month end responsibilities, such as accruals, prepayments and balance sheet reconciliations. They offer a brilliant study support package for any aspiring accounting professionals.
- As an Assistant Management Accountant it is key to have a decent level of experience completing month end responsibilities in your career.
- To have a brilliant level of communication skills and to be able to present yourself in a professional manner.
- To have confidence and charisma, you will be working closely with the Head of Finance and other senior management, it is essential to be able to communicate effectively.
- To be studying towards either your CIMA or ACCA qualification, as this organisation are looking for an individual who has aspirations to become chartered.
You will receive
- The chance to work in a flexible hybrid style after you have completed your probationary period.
- The chance to work for a brilliant expansive organisation, one that will provide you with fantastic opportunities for growth and progression.
- The opportunity to become involved in construction projects and visit newly constructed offices in London on company social trips.
- Exposure and experience to senior management, this will provide invaluable avenues for career progression.
An established and expansive construction organisation are seeking to bring on a talented Assistant Management Accountant into their modern offices in Birmingham. They are looking for a candidate who is looking to take the next step and gain senior responsibilities.