Mitchell Adam are currently looking for an adaptable and analytical Assistant Management Accountant to join our leisure client, based near Wolverhampton city centre. This business is a living part of the city and its culture, and will give the right candidate some niche and fast paced exposure.
As an Assistant Management Accountant, you will be getting fantastic exposure reporting directly into a finance manager in a close knit, stable team. You will be assisting the FM with the preparation for their month end packs including accruals and prepayments, and learn how to assist in the budgeting and forecasting process.
- Be a highly motivated individual studying for your CIMA or ACCA, and looking to progress.
- Have the ability to prepare accruals and prepayments, and reconcile the balance sheet.
- Be of an adequate skill level on Excel, able to produce pivot tables.
- Be a very confident communicator, as you will be liaising with multiple external stakeholders, such as the hospitality teams.
What you will receive
- Work from home three times a week after initial training.
- Report directly into a knowledgeable finance manager, able to assist in your studies and professional growth.
- Gain a multitude of skills in a niche business dominating their market space.
- Grow in the role and the business, picking up more responsibility as you go.
This is an excellent opportunity for the studying, progressive and tenacious candidate looking to grow their knowledge in a learning environment full of likeminded individuals, if this sounds like you please apply now to avoid missing out.