Mitchell Adam is delighted to join forces with a recently expanding organisation coming from the construction sector. This organisation has been consistently taking on more projects across the West Midlands and has recently been awarded one of the most coveted construction projects in Birmingham City Centre. Due to their large increase in clients, they are looking to expand their finance team by bringing on a talented Assistant Management Accountant into their team. They are looking to bring on an individual who has assisted with management accounts in their career who can take the step up and gain some more senior duties. Their sleek and modern offices are located in Birmingham City Centre, just a short walk from Moor Street and New Street Station.
Our client has expanded in recent years but has still not forgotten their humble origins. They understand the impact of their fantastic team and are hoping to continue inspiring their staff by providing a generous benefits programme. This includes the option to work in a hybrid style, a very competitive pension support scheme and a brilliant study support package for aspiring accountants. As an Assistant Management Accountant, you will be expected to cover responsibilities such as accruals, prepayments, balance sheet reconciliations and helping to prepare the monthly management packs. There will be some fantastic opportunities for progression as this organisation rarely hires externally for senior positions, they favour the approach of providing internal opportunities for talented staff.
- To have experience completing month end tasks such as accruals and prepayments.
- To be either currently studying for ACCA or CIMA, or to have a solid level of experience already completing month end tasks.
- To be energetic and passionate, this role will present opportunities for progression for those who produce a high quality of work that shows a great attention to detail.
- To be confident and charismatic, this role will involve regular communication with internal and external stakeholders, including senior management. It is essential to be able to be able to communicate efficiently and effectively.
You will receive
- The chance to work for an expansive organisation that boasts a fantastic social culture, one that includes quarterly work trips to the London and Manchester offices.
- A fantastic study support package, one that comes with a few days of study leave before examinations.
- The chance to work closely with senior management, this exposure will provide you with some fantastic senior responsibilities and will look immense on your CV.
- The option to work in a hybrid style, the organisation understands the importance of the work-life balance and allows hybrid once you have passed your probationary stage.
An expansive organisation in the construction sector are seeking to bring on a talented Assistant Management Accountant to join their team in Birmingham city centre, they are looking to bring on a candidate who has aspirations to become chartered in their career and provide a brilliant study support package to promote this.