Our client, a PE backed Construction business is looking to bring a confident Assistant Management Accountant into their close knit and supportive finance team. You will be joining a successful business in great phase of change, with acquisitions being made recently. This is an excellent role for an emerging candidate, as you will be given all the training required on month end and support your Finance Manager as they encourage your growth.
No two days will be the same in this role, as you initially tackle VAT, accruals and prepayments. You’ll then find yourself learning the rest of the month end process and completing P&Ls, balance sheet reconciliations, and fixed assets and deprecation. The aim for this position is to nurture the candidate and have you become part of the furniture, in a team with great training and retention.
- Be an Accounts Assistant with exposure to Accruals and Prepayments, ready for a role that will advance your learning.
- Be AAT qualified, or have started your ACCA/CIMA and be looking to continue your studies to grow with the business.
- Have a natural team player attitude, as all of the team assist each other in hitting team targets and closing month end.
- Be looking for a business that you can stay in and grow in for years to come, as staff retention is incredibly strong.
What you will receive
- Have a slightly longer weekend with an early Friday finish!
- Be able to implement changes and ideas as these will not fall on deaf ears, and process improvement is on the horizon.
- Work as part of a stable and growing business making acquisitions and experiencing a period of rapid growth.
- Grow in your position, picking up as much responsibility as you would like, and become a senior in time.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate touching on month end management accounts to get exposure to the rest of the process and grow in their position, in an incredibly supportive and growing team. If this sounds like the role you’ve been waiting for, please apply now.