Mitchell Adam have recently signed a long-term agreement with an aspirational and expansive organisation out of Birmingham City Centre who operate in the construction sector. Our client has risen from humble origins and has become one of the more prestigious firms in their industry, becoming responsible for some of the most fascinating and eye-catching developments in the Midlands and London. This organisation is seeking an Assistant Management Accountant to join their talented and experienced team in the heart of Birmingham, situated just a short walk from New Street and Moor Street stations.
This organisation has not forgot where they came from, their initial intentions were to be able to bring eye-catching, modern and sustainable buildings into some of the UK’s most iconic spaces and locations. They have been successful in their goal, and now they are looking to continue expanding and improving their impressive arsenal. They believe that the quality of their work, stems from the quality of their team. They care deeply about the care they provide for their employees, and provide a fantastic study support package for those who are either looking to start an Accounting Qualification such as CIMA or ACCA, or someone who has already started completing their examinations. In this role you will be assisting the Head of Finance to complete tasks such as creating the budget for the organisation, producing management packs for non-finance directors, and completing accruals and prepayments.
- To either have started studying an accounting qualification such as ACCA, CIMA or ACA, or to have experience completing tasks such as Accruals, Prepayments and Balance Sheet Reconciliations.
- To have a fantastic level of communication skills, in this role you will consistently interacting with the Head of Finance and the non-financial directors, this will require an ability to communicate in an effective way.
- To be passionate with an eye for detail, you will be working closely with the Head of Finance, there is room for progression for those who have the ability to complete the expected responsibilities to a high standard.
- To have experience working with the Excel Software, to have completed accounting tasks on this software and to have the proficiency and efficiency to be able to rely on this software.
You will Receive
- A fantastic opportunity to work for an organisation who is expansive and established. There is room for progression for those who have aspirations to succeed in this role and potentially become chartered.
- Brilliant exposure to senior management, working closely as an Assistant Management Accountant with the Head of Finance will give you invaluable experience in completing senior duties, something that will improve your ability tenfold.
- A fantastic benefits package that includes a study support package that would rival even the wealthiest organisations in the UK.
- The chance to work for a company who truly care about their staff, and will take steps and provide opportunities for their employees to achieve their potential and enjoy their time in this position.
Our client is looking to bring on an Assistant Management Accountant into their exciting team in Birmingham City Centre. They are looking for an individual with a fantastic communication ability and someone who has experience completing month end style tasks.