Mitchell Adam is excited to announce the continuation of a long-running partnership with a manufacturing organisation in Solihull. This organisation has continued to expand in recent years and has recently received a fantastic level of investment from the UK Government. They have received investment due to their unique status of being a manufacturer who has a brilliant environmentally sustainable business model. They are hoping to become a pioneer in their industry and inspire change for their competitors. They are looking to bring on an Assistant Management Accountant into their team on an immediate basis.
This organisation has made headlines in recent years due to their ingenious manufacturing process; they are hoping that their methods will become standardised across their industry and are aiming to continue driving innovation and change across the UK and potentially the world. They have expanded recently due to the investment they have received and are looking for a candidate who has experience working for an expansive organisation to come in and showcase their impressive ability. They are looking for an individual who has experience assisting with Management Accounts, ideally to have exposure to budgeting and forecasting, internal auditing and to have direct experience in accruals, prepayments and balance sheet reconciliations.
- To have experience completing accruals, prepayments and balance sheet reconciliations and to have had exposure to preparing management packs, budgeting and forecasting.
- To be immediately available, this organisation is in the process of expanding and are hoping to bring on a new candidate to interview in a short time period.
- To have an excellent communication style, in this role you will be working directly with the Financial Controller, it is key to be able to communicate in an efficient and effective manner.
- To have aspirations to grow and succeed in this position, as the organisation grows there will be space and opportunities for career progression, to be met by a candidate who is willing to take on more responsibilities as time passes.
You will receive
- The chance to work for a manufacturing organisation with a positive impact on the environment, this is a unfortunately a rarity, and also suggests there will be expansion rather than decline in this organisation.
- Exposure to senior management, this will provide you with opportunities to grow and gain responsibilities that will only increase your experience and ability.
- A very flexible working style, this organisation allows a flexible work start and end time, allowing those the opportunity to adapt their work life to their personal life.
- A very competitive salary, for an Assistant Management Accountant the opportunities for progression and salary package is very strong for the current climate.
A unique manufacturing organisation in Solihull are seeking an Assistant Management Accountant to join their team in Solihull, they are looking for an experienced candidate to bring their fantastic ability and experience into this organisation. They are looking for candidates either on a one week or immediate notice period for this role.