Mitchell Adam is working with a booming construction business to find them a progressive Assistant Management Accountant to join them in at their head office in Birmingham City Centre. You will be given some fantastic exposure opportunities and your skillset will be continuously added to and developed. You will be the right hand of the Head of Finance and present information from the Management Account pack to key stakeholders. This business have sites from Birmingham to London and have had some great success. The work that they have completed you will have walked past/ have hard of their reputation is fantastic!
What you will need
- To be cracking on with your ACCA/CIMA examinations and have sat at least 1 examination.
- To have experience with balance sheet reconciliations as well as accruals and prepayments.
- To be strong on MS excel as you will be required to deconstruct large datasets and use equivalent packages also.
- To be a strong communicator as you will be present in board meetings and communicating with financial and non-financial stakeholders.
What you will gain
- Study support will be provided to help you and encourage the completion of your ACCA/CIMA examinations whilst you work this role.
- You will gain some very valuable exposure opportunities as you will be pushed to achieve your maximum potential and have time/resources invested into you.
- A stunning office space to work in where you will be a main part of the finance team. There are many perks and benefits of working for this business.
- The office is located very near to central Birmingham public transport lines (train stations, tram stops, and bus routes), making your commute into the city very easy!
This Assistant Management Accountant vacancy is an exciting opportunity to accelerate your accountancy career and be pushed to achieve your greatest potential with great support. If this sounds like a role that is of interest for you, please contact us.