Mitchell Adam have recently confirmed their continued partnership with a pioneer in the UK Property market. This organisation has established themselves as an industry leader, and are looking to add an Assistant Management Accountant into their experienced team in Birmingham City Centre. Their modern office is a short walk from New Street Station, in the heart of Birmingham’s fantastic Business District. There is free underground on-site parking, and they provide a hybrid working style for those who prefer to work from home for a portion of the week.
This organisation has year on year met their aims for expansion, they are seeking an Assistant Management Accountant who has strong aspirations to thrive in this industry. They are ideally hoping for a candidate who has experience working in the property sector who has aims to become a Management Accountant, but would be more than happy to receive applies from candidates who believe they have the ability to transition into the property industry. There is a fantastic benefits package which includes lots of office away-days to visit their offices across Europe and even occasionally North America. In this role you will be initially assisting the Management Accountant, this will include year-end analysis, managing ledgers and bank reconciliations. If you have shown progression and expertise in completing these duties, there will be avenues for progression.
- To have experience completing month-end tasks such as Accruals, Prepayments, Balance Sheet Reconciliations.
- To be patient and a team-player, as an Assistant Management Accountant, at times you will be supervising junior transactional candidates and assisting them with their duties.
- To have aspirations to complete an accounting qualification, such as ACCA, ACA or CIMA. Ideally, to be currently studying or to have completed a university degree in Accounting and Finance.
- To have a professional and articulate communication style, this organisation has a reputation for being professional.
You will Receive
- A fantastic opportunity to work in a position which has a clear avenue for progression.
- The chance to work for an organisation which will not only look great on your CV, but will also grant you unique experiences and responsibilities.
- A brilliant benefits package, one that includes a free gym membership, but also some great discounts from some of the partner organisations.
- The option to work in a hybrid style, one that will become available once you have finished your probationary period.
An established property organisation in Birmingham City Centre are seeking a talented and aspirational Assistant Management Accountant. They are looking for an individual who is experienced in month end and is eager to take the step up.