Mitchell Adam are delighted to announce their continued collaboration with an established UK Multinational organisation based in the property sector, who are looking to bring on a talented Assistant Management Accountant into their team in Birmingham City Centre. The organisation is seeking an individual who has started studying either ACCA or CIMA and has aspirations to become fully qualified in their respective qualification. Their modern offices are a short walk from New Street Station and even includes on site parking.
A well-respected organisation are seeking to bring on a talented individual who is ready to take the step up into an Assistant Management Accountant position. Our client is looking for someone who has experience completing month end tasks, such as Accruals and Prepayments, or Balance Sheet reconciliations. This organisation is willing to provide a fantastic study support package which rivals even the most lucrative. In this role the successful candidate will be assisting a senior Management Accountant, they will be completing tasks such as preparing monthly management accounts, conducting year end analysis and continuing to complete tasks such as accruals and prepayments.
- To be currently studying or to have started studying an accounting qualification such as CIMA, ACCA or ACA.
- To have experience completing tasks such as Accruals, Prepayments and Balance Sheet Reconciliations.
- To be energetic and aspirational, there are opportunities for progression there to be taken by an individual who possesses these qualities.
- To be passionate and charismatic, at times you will be involved in conversations with senior management and directors about your findings, this will require a decent level of communication skills.
You Will Receive
- A fantastic opportunity to gain exposure to senior responsibilities and close contact with a Management Accountant who will assist you in your duties.
- A brilliant study support package, one that will even see you receive a financial bonus for every exam you pass.
- The chance to work for a professional and established organisation, one that will look fantastic on your CV and will provide you with a unique skill-set.
- A very fair and competitive salary, one that comes with the option to work hybrid after you have finished your probationary period.
A successful organisation in the property sector are looking for a talented Assistant Management Accountant to join their team in Birmingham City Centre. They are looking for someone who has aspirations to become chartered and has completed month-end tasks.