Mitchell Adam are currently on the lookout for dynamic and up and coming Accounts talent for our Creative Agency client based in the city. Due to growth and internal promotions, an Assistant Management Accountant vacancy has arisen, with the goal of progressing this individual through studies to follow in the footsteps of the current Finance Manager. You will be working from a beautiful, creatively inclined office with heaps of team spirit and social incentives.
The day to day in the role will be giving the successful candidate bags of exposure as they assist with compiling the management accounts pack, and work closely with senior management and budget holders to give insight and impact. You will prepare accruals and prepayments, balance sheet reconciliations and assist with budgeting and forecasting as the position progresses. You will be working closely with the businesses project portfolio and multiple sites to understand costs and overheads in this well rounded opportunity.
- You will have already started your ACCA/CIMA and be actively studying for your next exam and wanting to continue this professional development in your new role.
- Your Excel skillset will allow you to implement pivot tables, use look ups and potentially even SUM IF statements (although desired this is not necessary).
- Current/previous experience will have given you exposure to accruals, prepayments and balance sheet reconciliations. It is a bonus if you have also produced any project or system work.
- You will be a confident individual, that enjoys engaging with stakeholders from inside and outside of finance, and preferably want to engage in the social scene at work.
What you will receive
- You will receive financial study support to allow you to continue your trailblazing progression through your ACCA/CIMA studies alongside the role.
- Be given second to none opportunities for progression within the business, following in the footsteps of the current Finance Manager and allowing you to be with the business for years to come.
- Have access to incredible exposure at this level, as you get involved in budgeting meetings with characters such as the COO, suppliers and design/project teams.
- Work in a truly incredible office environment, with open communication channels, this team engages with each other across the office, and socially after work, with various teams/clubs.
Overall, for the studying, progressive and determined candidate, opportunities do not get better than this. Your growth will be nurtured and you will enjoy what you do whilst creating the most impact. If this sounds like a good fit for you, apply now as this role is extremely desirable.