Mitchell Adam is working with a successful and well established business to them find an Assistant Management Accountant to join their team in Birmingham City centre. In this role you will assist with completion of the management account pack and complete duties such as: VAT returns, balance sheet reconciliations, and assist with external audit. You will gain some great exposure from shadowing the Head of Finance in budget holder meetings and liaise with.
What you will need
- To be a part-qualified accountant who is actively undertaking their ACCA/CIMA/ACA examinations.
- To have strong MS Excel skills (pivots, vlookups) and to be a confident communicator.
- To be an organised individual who is able to adhere to deadlines. Prior experienced in a fast moving team is required for this role.
- To have covered aspects of the management accounts and wanting more exposure to them.
What you will gain
- Study support, if you require it, to see you through to the end of your ACCA/CIMA/ACA examinations.
- Amazing exposure opportunities as practically from day 1 you will be shadowing the Head of Finance in budget holder meetings.
- Fantastic office culture, this is a very sociable team who regularly visit other offices and attend award shows.
- Exposure to a wide range of duties to allow you to build upon your current skill set.
This Assistant Management Accountant position is an exciting opportunity to enhance your current skill set and get full expose to the Management Accounts. If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please contact us.