We are looking for a driven and enthusiastic Assistant Management Accountant to join a well-established and exciting business in industry who are taking the services industry by storm. This business have many offices between London and Birmingham, with the finance team being at the head office in Birmingham city centre.
The successful individual will work closely with the Head of Finance who and gain some invaluable exposure opportunities, sitting in budget holder meetings from the offset and completing management accounts.
What you will need
- To have started your ACCA/CIMA examinations and be actively working your way through them.
- To be strong on MS Excel (picots, vlookups) and be a confident individual who has no issues in communicating with various stakeholders.
- To have exposure to duties such as bank reconciliations, accruals and prepayments.
- To be an enthusiastic individual who is ready to dive in to this role and get involved with the fantastic culture that this business have.
What you will gain
- A great study support package to assist you with the completion of your ACCA/CIMA examinations.
- You will work closely with a qualified individual who was promoted from this position, giving you great future progression opportunities.
- This business has an amazing culture where they often go to events and they even have yoga classes if you fancy it.
- The opportunity to interact with project leads and different teams, allowing you to see the exciting work they do.
This Assistant Management Accountant position provides a great opportunity for the successful individual. If you are enthusiastic and ready to get involved in a role like this, please contact us.