Mitchell Adam are working for a very exciting client who is taking the construction industry by storm. They are looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to come and join then at their head office in Birmingham and they are offering some fantastic exposure opportunities.
This business want to support the successful individual through their ACCA/CIMA examinations and give them full exposure to the preparation of the monthly management accounts. This Assistant Management Accountant will support the Head of Finance and generate vital information for the partner board.
What you will need
- To have started your ACCA/CIMA examinations and be actively working your way through them.
- To have had some slight experience assisting with aspects of the management accounts such having done balance sheet reconciliations or journal postings. You do not need to have had full exposure to this.
- To be great on MS Excel (picots, vlookups) and equivalent packages. Sage 50 or Power BI skills would be advantageous but are not essential.
- To be a great communicator, both written and verbally, with financial and non-financial stakeholders.
What you will gain
- Study support to assist you with the completion of your ACCA/CIMA examinations as well as time off to sit your examinations.
- Invaluable exposure opportunities where you will report into, and learn from, a qualified and experienced individual.
- This business has a lovely and sociable environment: a subsidised cafe, yoga classes and a rock climbing society to name a few!
- The day to day duties within this role can vary, so you will have an interesting role which is constantly engaging.
This Assistant Management Accountant position is an exciting and great opportunity to gain invaluable exposure and progress your accountancy career. If this sounds like the role for you, please contact us.