A reputable and growing civil engineering business in central Birmingham is currently on the lookout for a character filled and driven Assistant Management Accountant to come and join a developing team supporting a fantastic Head of Finance.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an outgoing and dedicated finance professional to come and join a social and hardworking team, who are keen to support and enhance your growth. Working hand it hand with the Head of Finance and working closely with the COO, this role will offer a fast-paced and varied day to day with various bespoke benefits.
The ideal candidate for this role will have previous experience in an assistant management accountant role, someone who has supported with the preparation of monthly management accounts and assisted with the preparation of month end. You will ideally have taken some of your ACCA/CIMA exams and be keen to push on with your studies.
- Have previous experience in a similar role having had exposure to both preparing monthly management accounts and the month-end process.
- Have experience in producing balance sheet reconciliations and journals on a monthly basis.
- Be a confident communicator and have an outgoing driven personality and outlook on work.
- Be studying your ACCA/CIMA qualification having sat some exams and are keen to push on.
What you will receive
- Have access to an attractive study support scheme in order for you to complete your chosen qualification.
- Be joining a social and passionate team who regularly organise team events in the local area and day trips to their offices in London!
- Be working for a reputable and innovative organisation who have a large presence in the local area.
- Be working alongside a fantastic Head of Finance and COO supporting with the day-to-day running of the finance function.
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven, passionate and out-going finance professional who is keen to learn and develop their skill set in a fast-paced business. If you would like to hear more about this role, please get in touch.