Mitchell Adam is working with a fantastic services business to help them find an ambitious Assistant Management Accountant to join them in Warwick. They are after a driven individual to join them and help them complete the year-end accounts (financial statements and corporation tax returns). This is an exciting role where you will be able to utilise your current skill-set and get some fantastic exposure as a Management Accountant.
What you will need
- To be a part-qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) who is driven to take on more duties of a Management Accountant.
- To have experience in completing year end accounts and experience using Xero would be advantageous.
- To preferably have worked in practice/have a practise background due to the client facing aspect of this role and the technical ability desired.
- To be good with excel (vlookups, pivots) as well as being a strong communicator with both financial and non-financial stakeholders.
What you will receive
- Study support, if you require it, to assist you with the completion of your ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualification.
- Fantastic exposure of working within a well-established business and being able to build upon your current skill-set.
- A supportive environment that pushes you to succeed and power through your accounting qualifications and will allow you to gain some invaluable experience.
- You will have access to a flexible working pattern.
This Assistant Management Accountant role is a fab opportunity to gain some great exposure working alongside experienced individuals. If you are interested, please contact us.