Are you a Junior Management Accountant looking for your next opportunity? Our client, a well-known retail business based near Aston, is seeking a talented and driven individual to join their finance team. This role offers study support to help you advance your career. If you have prior knowledge of accruals, prepayments, and balance sheet reconciliations, we want to hear from you!
Day to day you will be assisting with the preparation of monthly management accounts, including variance analysis, eventually with commentary. You will gain exposure with the preparation of the annual budget and quarterly forecasts, conducting regular balance sheet reconciliations and supporting ad hoc tasks as required by your FC.
- Currently be studying a relevant accounting qualification (ACCA/CIMA).
- Have prior experience in preparing monthly management accounts.
- Be comfortable in your knowledge of accruals, prepayments, and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Have strong Excel skills,
What you will receive
- Be a part of a rapidly expanding brand you know.
- Study support to help you advance your career.
- Work under a wonderful, Financial Controller that will be able to train you with their wealth of knowledge.
- Opportunity to work for a well-known logistics business with a strong reputation in the industry.
If you’re a driven and ambitious Junior Management Accountant with the skills and experience we’re looking for, please apply now.