We have a fantastic opportunity for an immediately available Assistant Management Accountant with our well-established clients just outside Solihull. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with experience in accounts to receive a more holistic view of a company’s accounts. This is a long-term temporary position with the potential for a permanent contract.
This is a varied role covering all transactional duties across Accounts Payable and Accounts Receiveable, as well as month-end responsibilities such as bank reconciliations, posting journals and completing accounts to Trial Balance. This position, although involving a large range of responsibilities, also involves supporting qualified accountants and as a result will involve exposure to more senior responsibilities.
- Have previously worked in a role where you have exposure to all areas of transactional finance including journal posting
- Be a confident individual with strong communication skills because you will be liaising with stakeholders across the company
- Have a strong attention to detail, and be an individual who is capable of using Excel to analyse data
- Be available immediately because our client needs someone in as soon as possible
What you will receive
- Contribute to the company’s growth whilst working in a fun and dynamic team, that works together to achieve their goals
- Work alongside like-minded and driven colleagues, in a business that strongly believes in investing in their employees
- Join a business where your knowledge and experience will be valued, where you have the opportunity to implement change
- Enjoy company benefits that include a competitive salary, hybrid working and flexible hours
If you are an immediately available and excited to take the next step in your career, please apply now!