A large, fast-paced manufacturing business is currently on the lookout for an out-going Assistant Management Accountant to come and join their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and professional individual who is looking to take that next career step into leading organisation and enhance their career. This role will be an exciting next step to join a dynamic and family feel team.
The ideal candidate for the role will have experience and come from a larger fast-paced organisation, someone who is confident in processing and understanding large volumes of data. The successful candidate will have strong management accounting skills including balance sheet reconciliations.
- Have previous experience in fast-moving month end procedures and be able to prepare and post accurate journals.
- Have previous experience in producing month-end reports and ensure that accruals are posted in a timely manner.
- Produce balance sheet reconciliations and ensure all financial data is processed correctly.
- Be a confident and out-going communicator who is keen to develop their career in an industry leading business.
What you will receive
- Have access to a hybrid-working pattern, being able to work from both your home and their offices in Telford.
- Have access to a study support scheme in order for you to complete your chosen ACCA/CIMA qualification.
- Be working for a leading organisation who are going through a time of expansion.
- Have the ability to grow and expand your career and skill set under an established Financial Controller.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an Assistant Accountant who is looking to take the next step in their career and be part of a leading business and be able to expand their skill set and advance in their career. If you’re interested, please get in touch.