CALLING ALL ASPIRING MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANTS
We have had an amazing Assistant Management Accountant role become available on a temporary to permanent basis. This position here is working with a large, well-known retail business based North of Birmingham that are looking to bring someone in as an Assistant Management Accountant with the plan to progress them up to a Management Accountant role within one year. This role here will be reporting directly into the Head of Finance and working alongside a team of qualified Accountants.
This opportunity is really exciting as they are open to junior Assistant Management Accountant candidates, people who have touched on these responsibilities but are still needing training. This role will come with full training and support but would ideally be looking for someone who has had previous experience with balance sheet and profit and loss reviews, as well as exposure to budget and forecasting reports. Ideally the successful candidate will also be very strong on excel, being confident with Pivot tables and V-Lookups.
- Strong Microsoft Excel experience, being confident with Pivot tables and V-Lookups
- Be part-qualified CIMA/ACCA, or equivalent.
- Prior experience/exposure to balance sheets, profit and loss and budget reports.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships and influence stakeholders at all levels.
What you will receive
- Exposure to a wide range of finance activities, including management accounting, business partnering and financial/data analysis.
- A challenging and rewarding role in a dynamic and growing business that makes a real difference to people’s lives.
- The opportunity to work alongside experienced and qualified accounts professionals.
- The opportunity for a hybrid working structure, this business is happy for the successful candidate to work from home 1-2 days per week.
If you have had a bit of exposure to management accounts and you are looking to make that move into a position that will allow you to start growing this position then please submit your CV now!