Mitchell Adam are currently on the lookout for a motivated and studying, part-qualified Finance Analyst to join a riveting professional services business, based in the heart of Birmingham. This business is framing the future of sustainability in their field, and due to recent mergers and the on boarding of new clients, is looking to continue their prolific growth around a new team.
This role is a fantastic option for the studier looking to work within a diverse and multifaceted role, and take a step away from traditional management accounting. In this position, you will be using your fantastic rapport building skill set to maintain relationships with your own portfolio of clientele, producing bespoke month end packs to fit individual needs, and report back to your stakeholders.
- Ideally, you will be making your way through your ACCA/CIMA studies and looking to qualify with the business.
- Confidence is key in this role, as you will be in a client facing position and often engaging with stakeholders in meetings, prior experience in a client facing position is desirable.
- Technically, for this role we are looking for a candidate familiar with Accruals, Prepayments, exposure to the Balance Sheet and P&L.
- You must be a motivated individual eager to learn in a new and busy sector.
What you will receive
- You will receive study support, to continue striving towards your professional qualifications.
- Have responsibility from the get go working on a large client and getting a wealth of exposure, before progressing your portfolio and growing within the business.
- Work with a fantastic team in the client finance function, with combined hundreds of years of experience in the sector that can take you under their wing.
- An industry leading benefits package, including health and well being support, flexibility and growth.
If you’re part qualified, and looking for a role that encompasses Business Partnering and Management Accounts in a client facing role within a bustling sector, then look no further and apply now.