Mitchell Adam are currently on the lookout for a studying, Junior Finance Analyst to become a part of our bustling retail client’s accounts team, based in the north of Birmingham city. Due to unparalleled growth, a new role has been created to support the business after they have developed a new office and warehouse to support with the broadening business. This role will allow the successful candidate to gain great experience as the FD’s right hand, and qualify with great exposure.
The successful candidate will find themselves in a flexible position that will develop as they do. You will be starting by completing the reconciliation of expenses, raising invoices and allocating receipts, before assisting the FD with the production of the management pack, VAT returns, and the national statistics reporting.
- You will have dedicated experience working on the ledger and understand the fundamentals of debits and credits.
- You will be an analytically minded individual, that enjoys reconciling accounts down to the last penny, as you will get exposure to reconciling the balance sheets.
- Ideally, you will be an enthusiastic professional, with an eye for implementing your own ideas and process refinement.
- The successful candidate will be wanting for personal and professional development within the role, and progression within the business.
What you will receive
- Study support for your professional qualifications (ACCA/CIMA).
- Second to non-exposure, as the qualified Financial Directors new right hand.
- You will have the opportunity to grow within the business, as they continue to grow you will be able to step up.
- Niche expertise in retail accounting to become a subject matter expert.
This role lends itself to a dynamic accountant looking to continue their path of growth in a supportive business, in a cosy and supportive team. If this sounds like the role you are looking for, please apply now.