If you are an up and coming Accountant looking to join a large distribution firm, largely regarded as the cream of the crop in their sector, then you are in the right place. My client is in a large phase of growth after a successful last quarter and have an opportunity for an Assistant Finance Manager to join their best in class team and lead a team of accountants.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for those who have had management pack exposure in an SCC environment, to come and lead a team of knowledgeable professionals in their monthly and quarterly reporting to a key client. Day to day you will have your own set of deliverables, putting together management accounts and financial reports for your unit and partnering outside of finance to deliver analysis/
- Exposure to Management Reporting/
- Ideally, you will be from a Shared Service Center with a fundamental understanding of logistics.
- Be Qualified by Experience, or actively studying your ACCA/CIMA with the aim of completion with the business.
- Have previously been in a stakeholder facing role as you will need to build rapport with a host of stakeholders to perform in this position.
What you will receive
- The successful candidate will be awarded with a best in class benefits package, including healthcare, a bonus scheme and the best holiday package.
- Have incredible opportunities for progression within the business as their portfolio continues to grow.
- Be given study support to continue the pursuit of your professional qualification.
- Work with an incredibly knowledgeable team that will support your growth as you support theirs.
This is a second to none opportunity for an aspiring finance manager to take the reins on a small department and create bulletproof processes for a best in class business. If this sounds interesting to you, please apply now to avoid missing out.