Mitchell Adam have the pleasure of recruiting for an Assistant Finance Manager for our industrial and longstanding Manufacturing client, based conveniently in the outskirts of Dudley. The successful applicant will be joining a futureproof and revered client with an excellent client base, and getting fantastic industry exposure as they lead the production of Management Accounts for submission to the qualified Group Finance Manager.
The successful candidate will find themselves in a diverse, fast paced and enticing role where they are able to make an impact on business performance from multiple angles. You will be using your analytical mind to accurately forecast rolling cashflows, prepare budgets and forecast for various business areas. You will be a cornerstone of month end, preparing balance sheets reconciliations and year end accounts, and conveying your findings in reports for senior management.
- Be a motivated individual, experienced accountant.
- Be a confident communicator across all levels, with individuals from all walks of life, as you will be a common touching point for internal and external stakeholders.
- ‘Excel’ in the use of spreadsheets and handling large data sets, as you will be expected to produce pivot tables as a means of syphoning information.
- Have had experience in a similar level of role, or had exposure to the manufacturing industry (although preferable this is not required).
What you will receive
- Become a part of the furniture in a stable, future proof business with excellent plans to continue to grow, enabling your progression.
- Have the opportunity to put your own stamp on existing processes.
- Work in an ideally located office, in the industrial heart of the West Midlands.
- Become a subject matter expert in a niche manufacturing business, giving you highly desired experience in costing and stock.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Finance Manager that would like to make an impact in an established business that will actively encourage and support your growth in the role and wider business. If you are ready to tackle this challenge, please apply now to avoid missing out.