Mitchell Adam are working with a fantastic healthcare business based in Birmingham who are currently on the lookout for an Assistant Finance Manager to come and join their team.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an Assistant Finance Manager who is keen to take that next step in their career and who will be confident in supporting a small team during a period of growth and improvement for the business. This role will be a great fit for someone who has a strong skill set in month-end as well as AP and AR processes.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a personable and encouraging individual who is keen to support and share their innovative ideas with the business as well as monitoring and reporting on the product profitability.
- Have previous experience in month-end journals processes and general procedures.
- Have strong knowledge and practice experience in dealing with AP and AR processes such as, weekly sales invoicing and weekly payments runs.
- Have experience in balance sheet reconciliations and monitoring the cash-flow.
- Be a strong and clear communicator in order to support the development of a small team in a growing business.
What you will receive
- The chance to bring forward your ideas for improvement across the business and get involved in automating key processes.
- Be able to gain managerial experience with a supportive and social team environment.
- Have access to a full study support package should you be looking to complete your ACCA/CIMA qualification.
- Be able to gain a great level of exposure and build-upon your skill set.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a organically growing business where you will be able to support staff, gaining management experience as well as get your hands in on key improvements going forward. If you would like to hear more about this role, please get in touch