Our client is a nationally recognised corporation who is looking to recruit an Assistant Finance Business Partner to join them at their Birmingham branch. The successful candidate will have the responsibility of managing their own team and the budgeting and forecasting for clients.
In this role as an Assistant Finance Business Partner you will play a crucial part in advising surveyors, clients, and team members on the most appropriate actions. Some of your duties will include ensuring contractual compliance across your team, constantly getting involved in process improvements, and being the principle contact point for all stakeholders involved in accounting service delivery.
- You should have previous experience in managing an accounting team and be qualified/nearing the end of your studies (ACCA/CIMA).
- Be highly proficient with using Microsoft Excel and be an organised individual who can adhere to tight deadlines.
- You should have good interpersonal and communicative skills to ensure you can communicate with various stakeholders, as well as good people management skills.
- You should be a self-motivated individual who has a professional manner due to the nature of this Assistant Finance Business Partner role.
What you will receive
- The option of study support, should you require it, to see you through the end of your accounting qualification (ACCA/CIMA).
- An attractive benefits package to allow you to unwind as well as work hard.
- The option to work within a business which pride themselves on their culture whilst you receive invaluable exposure working alongside experienced professionals.
- A great work-life balance where you are able to work from the comfort of your own home twice a week, saving you valuable commute time.
If you are keen to manage your own team, work with budgeting, and be part of an industry leading company- then please contact us.