A large property management firm, based in Birmingham City Centre, is looking for an Assistant Finance Business Partner to join their well-established business. The successful candidate will have the responsibility of being the main finance representative for a portfolio of clients and be liaising regularly with both financial and non-financial stakeholders. This role will be fantastic for a progressive and engaging individual who is looking to link their accounting expertise with areas of finance business partnering.
In this role as an Assistant Finance Business Partner you will be key in supporting those clients with financial guidance and support. Your duties will include completing month-end tasks such as reviewing the trial balance, investigating discrepancies, and reporting financial data to clients. You will be responsible for ensuring client deadlines are met, managing cashflow, and ensuring reconciliations are completed efficiently.
- Be a driven and passionate person who is keen to grow and succeed in a business that encourages such ambition.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) are required, as you will be required to interact with a wide range of stakeholders, each with varying levels of accounting knowledge.
- Experience working alongside various stakeholders is required (financial and non-financial) or experience in a similar role to an Assistant Finance Business Partner.
- Be a qualified or part-qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA etc.) who is well accustomed to using Microsoft office packages (Excel etc.).
What you will receive
- Study support can be provided to assist with ongoing accounting qualifications (ACCA/CIMA etc.) alongside gaining valuable experience in industry.
- Be a part of a business that gives you the exposure to work on both independent working tasks and collaborative projects with the hybrid working option.
- The ability to grow alongside qualified senior members of staff in this high-performing firm.
- Working alongside like-minded individuals in a positive, inclusive, and vibrant environment where you will be given the support to achieve your true potential.
This position as an Assistant Finance Business Partner will provide the successful candidate with fantastic experience working within a business that is already well-established but has plans to grow in the coming years. If you are interested in this unique and exciting position, please contact us.