An amazing opportunity has become available within a large property business we work with for an Assistant Accountant style role to support the treasury department with their bank reconciliations process. This role has become available as it is a maternity cover and as a result is initially going to be a 12 month fixed term contract, however this has every potential that it may extend or even go permanent! This role here is looking to start as soon as possible so please only apply if you are immediately available or on a one week notice.
The ideal person for this role will need to have prior bank reconciliation experience, this role will be focusing on this task, while also working alongside both the accounts payable and accounts receivable teams. Due to the liaising aspect of this role, the ideal person will also need to be a strong communicator who is confident with interacting with a range of different teams and departments. Another key requirement for this role is a strong attention to detail, this role will be working with large data sets and multi-currency bank accounts so attention to detail will be key.
- Must have previous experience working with bank reconciliations, the ideal person will be familiar with this as well as Accounts Payable or Accounts Receivable.
- Have prior knowledge working with multi-currency bank reconciliations or invoices.
- Be immediately available or on a short notice period, this role is looking to begin as soon as possible!
- Be a strong communicator and someone with strong attention to detail to ensure these reconciliations are completed accurately and efficiently.
What you will receive
- An amazing opportunity to join a growing business, as mentioned this role has a strong chance of going permanent so this could be a foot in the door of a business which will help you grow your own career.
- Have the option for hybrid working, this business only requires its staff to be in the office 2 days a week and then they can work from home 3 days a week.
- When you’re in the office, there is on-site parking provided, as well as easy public transport routes into the office.
- Work alongside knowledgeable and qualified colleagues who will allow you to grow and progress within your finance career.
If this position sounds like something you would be interested in and you are confident with reconciliations then please submit your CV now!