Mitchell Adam is excited to announce their continuation of their long running partnership with a manufacturing organisation based in South Birmingham. This organisation is looking to bring on an Assistant Accountant into their established team. Their offices are easily accessible via car due to their free on-site car park and via public transport such as train and bus. They are looking for a candidate who comes from a manufacturing background to bring their experience into this role and take the step up and move into an expansive and aspirational organisation.
Our client is looking for a charismatic candidate to join their friendly team, they have established a very communicative and helpful roster of accounting professionals and they are looking for an individual who can join and bring some extra positive energy into the team. As an Assistant Accountant, there will be room to grow into this role and gain exposure to completing management accounts from beginning to end, our client is looking for a candidate who is willing to help out the rest of the team when needed and assist with other responsibilities if needed. They provide a fantastic flexible working style which allows the successful candidate to come into the office later and leave early when needed, providing the opportunity to pick up kids from school or beat the rush hour traffic on the way home from the office.
- To have experience in an accounting position where you have gained experience to month-end responsibilities, this could be accruals, prepayments, balance sheet reconciliations or even budgeting and forecasting.
- To have experience working in an accounting position in a manufacturing organisation, it is important that the successful candidate has worked in the manufacturing industry in order to adapt successfully into this position.
- To be confident and detail oriented, in this role you will be assisting with the Financial Controller and it will be important to be able to communicate in an effective and efficient manner.
- To be eager to work for an organisation with avenues for expansion, it is important to be able to grow alongside the organisation and be open to gaining new responsibilities your time in this position increases.
You will receive
- The opportunity to work for an organisation who truly cares about their employees, they exhibit this in the flexible working scheme they provide.
- A very fair and competitive salary, one that comes with a fantastic benefits package including a great pension contribution.
- The chance to gain exposure to more senior duties such and to have direct exposure to working with the Financial Controller.
- The chance to work for a growing business with a conscious for their impact on the environment, an organisation that chooses to manufacture their product in a sustainable manner.
A manufacturing organisation in South Birmingham are seeking to bring on a talented and experienced Assistant Accountant into their team, they are looking for an individual with manufacturing experience to join their ranks. This role will be filled quickly so please apply if you are interested.