Mitchell Adam have recently put pen to paper to collaborate with a multinational logistics organisation. This client has expanded year on year and has firmly cemented themselves as one of the front runners in the global logistics industry. They are looking to bring an experienced Assistant Accountant into their team in Northampton and are providing a brilliant study support package and a hybrid working style.
Our client provides a fantastic best of both worlds opportunity, where the successful candidate will feel the benefits of working for a huge company, one that will enable progression and will open up career opportunities that would be hard to find at an SME, however the small team within this large organisation provides a very close contact and communication with the Finance Manager, allowing queries and issues to be resolved quickly and effectively. As you grow into this position, taking on senior responsibilities and becoming an integral part of the team, the finance manager will be close by at all times to assist and increase your development. As an Assistant Accountant, you will be assisting the Finance Manager with month end tasks such as accruals, prepayments and balance sheet reconciliations, but will also be assisting with some variance analysis of the P&L when necessary.
- To be currently studying for your ACCA or CIMA, or to have completed your AAT studies.
- To have month end responsibility experience, completing and having a thorough understanding of how to complete tasks such as accruals, prepayments and reconciliations.
- To be confident, in this role one of the responsibilities will be liaising with Finance Business Partners, requiring a level of self-assurance and belief.
- To have a great level of communication skills, this role will require close contact with external stakeholders and senior management.
You will receive
- The opportunity to work for a developed organisation, one that will not only look fantastic on your CV, but will help you develop some unique skills which you can carry throughout the rest of your career.
- A fantastic benefits package, one that comes with a brilliant pension support scheme but also a lucrative and generous study support program.
- The option to work in a hybrid style, this organisation understands the importance of a work-life balance and provides this option after you have finished probation.
- The chance to work in a really close team, one that will assist you when needed and provide guidance when requested, they are looking for a candidate to grow into this position.
An established global logistics organisation are seeking to bring on a talented Assistant Accountant into their team in Northampton, they are looking for an individual with previous month end experience who has aspirations to become chartered. There are some brilliant benefits which ensure this unique role is one not to miss.