Mitchell Adam are delighted to continue their collaboration with a multinational logistics company based in Northampton. This organisation is a front-runner in their industry and are seeking to bring on an Assistant Accountant into their experienced team. Our client is seeking to bring on a charismatic and aspirational individual, someone who is currently studying for either their ACCA or CIMA and has some month end responsibilities. Their offices are easily accessible by car and they provide a brilliant study support package and the option to work in a hybrid style.
This organisation is in a fantastic position, they have grown year on year and their reputation remains as one of the most prestigious organisations within their sector. The size of the organisation provides a brilliant benefits package that includes a very generous study support contribution, this organisation are seeking to bring on a candidate who has a strong ambition of becoming chartered. They also offer a hybrid working style, as they understand the importance of the work life balance. This is available once you have passed your probationary period. The organisation are looking for a talented individual, as in this role you will be completing month end tasks such as balance sheet reconciliations and P&L analysis, amongst other tasks. You will be working closely with the finance manager and interacting with finance business partners in this position as an Assistant Accountant.
- To be currently studying either CIMA or ACCA, or to have a strong foundation of month-end experience and to have studied AAT.
- To be confident and charismatic, in this role you will be working directly with the Finance Manager, it is important to be able to come across in a confident way.
- To have an excellent level of communication skills, in this role you will be interacting with Finance Business Partners, it is key to be able to communicate efficiently and effectively.
- To have experience completing responsibilities such as accruals, prepayments and balance sheet reconciliations.
You will receive
- The option to work in a hybrid style once you have finished your probationary period.
- A fantastic study support package, one that even provides a financial bonus for every examination passed.
- The opportunity to work for a globally recognised organisation, one that would look incredible on your CV and will improve your career progression opportunities.
- The chance to work for a large organisation, but in a team that provides a family feel, this provides the best of both worlds, and ensures that the successful candidate gains corporate benefits but does not feel like just a name or number.
A globally renowned logistics organisation are seeking to bring on a talented Assistant Accountant into their branch in Northampton. They are providing study support and the option for a hybrid style for the successful candidate. This role will be filled quickly so please apply if you are interested.