Mitchell Adam is excited to announce their new collaboration with an established multinational logistics organisation in Coventry. Our client has consistently continued to expand throughout the last decade and are keen to bring on a talented Assistant Accountant into their experienced team. They are looking for an individual who is currently studying for either their ACCA or CIMA and has experience in completing month end tasks. Their offices are easily accessible via car due to their free on-site car parking, and they provide flexibility with the option to work in a hybrid style.
This organisation has become one of the front runners of their industry, their continued expansion has provided terrific opportunities for internal progression for their employees and their consistent success has ensured that employees can receive a magnificent benefits package that includes a lucrative study support package. They are seeking an Assistant Accountant to join their team and help take on some month end responsibilities such as balance sheet reconciliation’s and P&L analysis. There will be encouragement for you to complete your accounting qualification whilst in this position and there will financial incentives and bonuses for each examination completed whilst in this position.
- To be currently studying towards an accounting qualification such as CIMA or ACCA.
- To have experience completing month end tasks such as accruals, prepayments and balance sheet reconciliation’s.
- To be charismatic and confident, in this role you will be working closely with Finance Business Partners and Senior Management, this will require a high level of communication skills,
- To have the ability to take the step up and work in a fast paced environment, where you will gain some fantastic experience and abilities.
You will receive
- A fantastic study support package, one that comes with time off for examinations and revision.
- The option to work in a hybrid style once you have finished your probationary period.
- The chance to work closely with senior management, this exposure will give you invaluable experience and will improve your career avenues.
- The opportunity to work for a large organisation, a company who will provide fantastic opportunities for progression and benefits.
A logistics organisation in Coventry are looking to bring on a talented Assistant Accountant into their team, they are looking for a CIMA or ACCA student who is keen to take the step up and work for an established multinational organisation in a fast paced environment, there is a hybrid working style and study support for the successful applicant.