Mitchell Adam is excited to announce their newly found collaboration with an organisation in the automobile industry based out of Wolverhampton. This organisation has gone through expansion in recent years and are looking to bring on a talented Assistant Accountant into their team. They are looking for an individual who has experience assisting and completing month end tasks to join their experienced roster. Their offices are easily accessible via public transport and due to their free on-site parking, it ensures those who travel by car have easy access to their modern offices.
This organisation has done fantastically well in recent years and are hoping to continue their impressive rise. Senior Management understand the importance of flexibility in the modern workplace, and provide a flexible hybrid working style which gives employees the option of which days they come into the office. There is an initial period where full time in the office is encouraged during your probationary period, but once this has finished the freedom and flexibility is a massive perk of this position. As an Assistant Accountant, you will be completing tasks such as accruals, prepayments, balance sheet reconciliations and some variance analysis. The organisation are seeking a candidate who has completed month end responsibilities in their career and will be confident to come into this position and hit the ground running.
- To have experience completing tasks such as accruals, prepayments and balance sheet reconciliations. In this position it is important to have some prior experience in month-end tasks.
- To have an excellent style of communication, as in this position you will be working closely with senior management, your communication skills will be relied upon in this role.
- To be charismatic and confident, at times you will be presenting your findings to senior management and non-financial stakeholders, due to this it is important to be able to have a high level of confidence in your ability.
- To either have started studying for an accounting qualification such as ACA, ACCA or CIMA, or to have a strong level of experience completing month-end responsibilities.
You will receive
- A very generous study support package, one that would be hard to better elsewhere on the market.
- A flexibility hybrid working style that comes into fruition once you have passed your probationary period.
- A vast amount of exposure to senior duties, when working closely with senior management you will be able to build upon your already impressive experience.
- Avenues for progression, as you gain experience you will be able to apply for senior positions, this is an organisation that prefers to hire internally in regard to senior positions.
An organisation in the automobile sector in Wolverhampton are seeking to bring on an Assistant Accountant into their experienced team. They are looking for an individual who has had exposure to tasks such as accruals and prepayments, and someone who has aspirations to potentially become chartered in their career.