Mitchell Adam is currently working with a supplier in Kidderminster to find them a lovely Assistant Accountant to join their team. In this role you will complete the monthly accounts and month end duties. On top of this you will also carry out adhoc and administrative duties when it is needed, so it is a lovely well sounded role for the right individual. This is a dynamic and smaller team which is looking for someone who can grow and develop alongside the growth of the business.
Your duties will consist of duties such as bank reconciliations, variance analysis, and full P&L responsibilities. On top of these you will also be getting stuck in with payroll and operational duties as you will be working closely with various stakeholders.
What you will need
- To be a part-qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA/AAT) who has experience with key financial account duties as well as payroll.
- You will have experience with using Xero accounting software as they are looking for someone to come in and hit the ground running in this role.
- You will be a strong communicator who is able to speak with financial and non-financial stakeholders (written and verbally)
- You should be a motivated individual who has strong organisational skills and is able to adhere to deadlines.
What you will gain
- The opportunity to get involved with various financial duties as well as more operational ones.
- To work within a dynamic and fun team where you will also have great exposure to a range of duties.
- You will work closely with and report to an experienced individual and work closely key stakeholders.
- Free on-site parking is available for you as well as company events as you are encouraged to also have fun in this role, it offers a great work life balance.
In this Assistant Accountant role you have the opportunity to get in the midst of a successful business and have a fantastic work life balance whilst you do so. If this sounds like the role for you, please contact us.