Mitchell Adam is working with a distribution business to find them an Assistant Accountant to join their team in Birmingham. In this role you will be reporting to the Finance Manager and contributing to the success of operations.
Some of the duties you will carry out as an Assistant Accountant here include reconciliations, assisting in month end close, and accruals & prepayments. In this role you will have the opportunity of working in an environment where constant development is encouraged, but you are encouraged to have fun whilst you do it.
What you will need
- To have completed your AAT qualifications and be underway, or keen to undertake, your ACCA/CIMA.
- To be a self-motivated individual who always strives to achieve more and also someone who puts out high-quality work when in pressurising situations.
- To be very attentive when completing tasks and be confident in taking on different responsibilities.
- To be a good communicator and be able to present/talk through the work they complete with various people within the business, such as the plant controller.
What you will gain
- You will gain the exposure of working within this constantly evolving industry and learn alongside experienced professionals that will help you take grasp of this role.
- The flexibility of working a hybrid split, where you will be able to work from home twice a week and have the option choosing your working hours (to an extent).
- The experience of working in a private equity backed company where development and growth is being accelerated, meaning the progression opportunities are fantastic.
- The option of study support for your ACCA/CIMA qualifications so you can complete these alongside working this role.
This Assistant Accountant position is an amazing opportunity to take that next step in your career whilst also getting the ball rolling with your studies. Not only does this role provide you with fantastic exposure, but you will be working within a team that are very supportive and very sociable with one another. If this sounds like the position for you, please get in contact.