At Mitchell Adam we pride ourselves in working with some of the most fantastic and expansive organisations in the West Midlands. We have recently began collaborating with one of the most unique and exciting organisations coming up in Birmingham City Centre. They are a modern organisation in the construction sector who have recently refurbished their impressive and sleek offices, which are located just a stone’s throw from New Street and Moor Street Stations. This organisation is seeking an energetic and aspirational Assistant Accountant to join their vibrant team. They are seeking to invest in a talented and aspirational individual, who is currently studying either ACCA or CIMA.
Opportunities such as this do not appear very often in this industry. Our client has a fundamental belief in investing in their employees, because of this they provide one of the more generous study packages available, they are looking for a candidate who has an aspiration to become chartered, and claim the possible progression avenues that are there to be taken in this company. In this role you will be assisting the senior Accountant, you will be directly involved in completing month end tasks such as Accruals, Prepayments and even tasks that include forecasting and analysis. The aim is for you to eventually start to complete these tasks yourself, as your responsibilities grow.
- To have a deep desire and aspiration to go far into this industry and gain further responsibilities as you progress.
- To have at least one year of experience within an Accounting position, ideally in a role where you have gained exposure to completing month-end tasks such as Prepayments or Accruals.
- In this role as a Assistant Accountant you will be presenting your findings to senior management, you will have to be confident and charismatic.
- To be currently studying either ACCA or CIMA.
You Will Receive
- A fantastic study support package, one that is superior to the majority on the market.
- The chance to progress within this organisation, there are avenues and senior responsibilities available for those who have the ambition.
- The opportunity to work within a vibrant team of like-minded individuals, the organisation are proud of the social culture they have maintained throughout their development.
- A very generous benefits package, one that even includes a subsidised canteen on site for breakfast and lunches.
An exciting organisation in the construction industry is seeking to add an energetic Assistant Accountant into their organisation in Birmingham City Centre. They are providing a fantastic study support package, and seeking to bring on a talented and motivated individual. This role will be filled quickly so please apply if you are interested in this position.