Mitchell Adam are on the hunt for an Assistant Accountant to join a lovely and thriving business in central Birmingham. This business are well established and highly successful with their head office being located here in Birmingham. You will get to report into a qualified individual who is highly supportive and will give you exposure to more and more duties. You will be the lead person in producing the monthly financial information to the board and you will build relationships with key budget holders as well as your month end requirements.
What you will need
- To be actively working your way through your ACCA/CIMA examinations as the business encourages the progression of its employees and wants them to be driven.
- To be an organised and professional individual who is an excellent communicator with financial and non-financial stakeholders.
- To be excellent with using MS Excel (pivots, vlookups etc.) and equivalent packages.
- To have been exposed to month end duties and aspects of the management accounts for a couple of years. You do not need to have covered it all, but a bit of experience under your belt is required for this Assistant Accountant role.
What you will gain
- An excellent study support package that will cover the cost of your studies as well as providing you with the necessary time off to sit examinations.
- This role is an exciting opportunity to grow as an accountant and get the ball rolling in your career.
- You will gain invaluable exposure opportunities where you will eventually get exposure all aspects of Management Accounts.
- A fantastic work environment where you get access to a subsidised cafe, yoga classes and even a rock climbing social!
This Assistant Accountant role is an amazing opportunity to grow within a business that supports you and will encourage your progression. If this sounds like a good opportunity for you, please reach out and contact us.