Mitchell Adam are looking for an individual who has experience as an Assistant Accountant to join an exciting and highly successful supply business in Sutton Coldfield. This company are needing an individual to come in and hit the ground running are implementing this position to assist with demand.
The successful individual will be assisting with month end duties such as journal postings as well as accruals and prepayments. You will receive some great exposure opportunities and be given the tools and support to enhance your current skill set.
What you will need
- To be a part qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) who is actively working their way through their examinations.
- To be good with excel (pivots, vlookup) due to the nature of the role and the tasks that you will be required to perform.
- To be a strong communicator who is great at speaking with various stakeholders and presenting information
- To have minimum 1 year experience working as an Assistant Accountant is required as this business want someone to come in and be prepared to get stuck in.
What you will gain
- Support in the form of study support to assist you whilst you work through your ACCA/CIMA/ACA examinations.
- Invaluable exposure opportunities as you will receive support and training to enhance your skill set.
- The flexibility of working a hybrid split where you are able to work from the comfort of your own home twice a week.
- You will become a part of a lovely and collaborative team who encourage the best in one another.
If this Assistant Accountant role sounds like a fantastic and exciting opportunity for you to step into, please contact us. It is a great stepping stone to kick-start the rest of your accounting career and grow within a lovely business.